What's new

Why so slow

stuartd

Veteran
Ordered a mod on tuesday got tracking details wednesday so thinking if iam lucky all get it friday. no chance it was actually shipped today according to the email i got today and guess what its a bank holiday this weekend so all be lucky if i get it tuesday a week after ordering it. why advertise a delivery optain of rm 48 when you cant even get items shipped for 3 days @newvaping

@stuartd I've used New Vaping twice. First order was a Pre-Order so doesn't count but the second order was for a sale item and I found that they raised the RM Shipping ticket the day before RM picked it up! Maybe it's just the way they operate.
The tracking then worked and it arrived on the day RM said it would.
It could be a little mistake or they were busy.

Keep an eye on tracking and hopefully it will get to you soon.

I'd buy again from New Vaping as I'm always trying to save those pennies :D

@stuartd I've used New Vaping twice. First order was a Pre-Order so doesn't count but the second order was for a sale item and I found that they raised the RM Shipping ticket the day before RM picked it up! Maybe it's just the way they operate.
The tracking then worked and it arrived on the day RM said it would.
It could be a little mistake or they were busy.

Keep an eye on tracking and hopefully it will get to you soon.

I'd buy again from New Vaping as I'm always trying to save those pennies :D

Checked the tracking no when i got the email today and according to rm the no doesnt exist as of yet maybe later on today or tomorrow but its just abit annoying thats all

Checked the tracking no when i got the email today and according to rm the no doesnt exist as of yet maybe later on today or tomorrow but its just abit annoying thats all
Yeah that's what happened with me. Checked the next day and it was recognised.

Maybe @kuro wang could have a look at the dispatch policy for the future!

Yeah that's what happened with me. Checked the next day and it was recognised.

Maybe @kuro wang could have a look at the dispatch policy for the future!

Someone needs too as from what ive read on here people are getting there stuff pretty quickly maybe two to three days after ordering

Had a couple of things off them, from memory the tracking originated in Manchester and eventually made it to me both times, no real dramas as I recall.

I kind of get OPs point here. A couple of times in the past I've paid extra for next day delivery and my purchases hadn't even been dispatched for two or three days. It's a little bit annoying really.

I have bought a few items off Newvaping and they have been excellent with my orders, some have come next day and the rest have taken a couple of days, It's the China orders that piss me off, Fasttech took 2 weeks before they dispatched it i ordered it on the 5th and just received a text from Royal Mail saying it's on it's way. An item from Wotofo they waited a week before posting and Cigabuy it's been 3 days so far a no sign of posting yet, not bought off Cigabuy before so have no knowledge of them. I heard they were supposed to be quick but only time will tell. Fasttech are shite imo.

Back
Top Bottom