What's new

What to try at drip drop?

totally understand Sam. you two are doing too much as it is.

I've been a DripDrop regular for over 3 years now, and the shortfills are good enough to become the ADV of me and my colleague.

I can really recommend that you give the "Do you sell pies?" a try, it's been one of the best juices I've had for a while.

Blackcurrant Jam and Strawberry Shake are particularly tasty, and I just bought a bottle of the Pancakes this morning.

(It does help that they are local to me and I can get to their store most weekends!)

Oh a regular to the stores?

My favourite is DYSP too. Nice to meet you on here

QUOTE="mcdodge, post: 1819563, member: 32504"]I've been a DripDrop regular for over 3 years now, and the shortfills are good enough to become the ADV of me and my colleague.

I can really recommend that you give the "Do you sell pies?" a try, it's been one of the best juices I've had for a while.

Blackcurrant Jam and Strawberry Shake are particularly tasty, and I just bought a bottle of the Pancakes this morning.

(It does help that they are local to me and I can get to their store most weekends!)[/QUOTE]

Oh a regular to the stores?

My favourite is DYSP too. Nice to meet you on here

QUOTE="mcdodge, post: 1819563, member: 32504"]I've been a DripDrop regular for over 3 years now, and the shortfills are good enough to become the ADV of me and my colleague.

(It does help that they are local to me and I can get to their store most weekends!)
[/QUOTE]Yup, end up in the Cleveleys shop most weekends!

It's been great seeing how you've grown from when I used to pop by the unit on Moor Park, to having two great shops and an excellent reputation locally.

I think most the staff at our place swear by Drip Drop liquids now and don't go anywhere else!

Oh wow, if you visited us at Moorfield then that was a long time ago.
But I am glad you have stuck by us so long.
It is 2 years today that we found the Cleveleys shop.
I am so proud of that store. It is what makes me get out of bed each morning

Yup, end up in the Cleveleys shop most weekends!

It's been great seeing how you've grown from when I used to pop by the unit on Moor Park, to having two great shops and an excellent reputation locally.

I think most the staff at our place swear by Drip Drop liquids now and don't go anywhere else![/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom