What's new

What to try at drip drop?

If you fancy something different, that will leave you guessing as to what the fk is in this, give Narwhal tears a go...for me there is defo a lemon flavour in there....I attempted a review somewhere on here a wee while ago

it's got anise in it? Like star anise?

ive heard this is a bit of a head scratcher on deciding what the fook the flavours are but sounds like its a really good seller so will try it one day.

me also excited as just bought a shed load more concentrates today and found one that ive been asking Sam to bring back ages ago with a certain pecan flavour to it.

You haven't been completely put off DIY then?

You haven't been completely put off DIY then?
i was totally put off until i got the scales and now its easy peasy.
but every time i find a new receipt to try its got a concentrate in i havnt got so had to buy more :D

I don't like lychee to eat, however might be worth a 10ml punt. What's narwhal tears?
Dont quote me but i think its a strawberry, anise and lemon. But my tastebuds are soo confused i can only taste lemon and anise. The anise is what sold it to me. I like a stronger anise flavour but this ones a touch of anise. Not overwhelming

now ya asking @vapemac

if you like melon then the new melon mouth and melonz are both lovely.
mint humbug is going down the quickest but they are all great flavours in their own right.

View attachment 164876
I agree the melon mouth is a great vape I have it as an ADV at the moment. If you like coffee then the coffee and vanilla one is not bad either.

Great collection of custard in the back there @MrDJ

Only just seen this thread. My bad!

There are a fair few reviews on the site for each of the flavours that will give you an idea of what others thought.

One flavour that gets completely overlooked is Sour Grapes.

Hands up who can notice 2 things on the bottle label?

It is one that sells so quick in stores but doesn't really sell on the site so it is one to be chopped soon. It is a genuinely nice flavour though & I wish it wasn't one to go but onward & upwards

Only just seen this thread. My bad!

There are a fair few reviews on the site for each of the flavours that will give you an idea of what others thought.

One flavour that gets completely overlooked is Sour Grapes.

Hands up who can notice 2 things on the bottle label?

It is one that sells so quick in stores but doesn't really sell on the site so it is one to be chopped soon. It is a genuinely nice flavour though & I wish it wasn't one to go but onward & upwards

just a thought @Sam DripDrop Vapour as not sure of the law on this now.
have you thought of doing a tester pack of your shortfills in 10ml bottles as these wont have to be tested as they are zero. i think a lot of people are aprehensive and wont buy large bottles (even though your prices are so cheap) because they dont want to end up with juice they may not like which is unlikely as every one ive bought has been cracking flavours so far.
just a thought. jim

We have thought about this but time is always against us.
We have over 70 flavours & 40 of those have 4 variants in the nic levels so that is roughly 194 variants to keep on top of each week for the website and 2 stores.
Each need keeping on top of, each need bottling and packing.
We still do it between me & hubby.
Craig been working all weekend to catch up on ones that ran out last week.
Once the new machine arrives we will consider it.
Till then it is just not something we can physically do as we are struggling to keep up as it is.
More flavours in the pipeline, more ideas...it's never ending but it's a good job we love what we do

just a thought @Sam DripDrop Vapour as not sure of the law on this now.
have you thought of doing a tester pack of your shortfills in 10ml bottles as these wont have to be tested as they are zero. i think a lot of people are aprehensive and wont buy large bottles (even though your prices are so cheap) because they dont want to end up with juice they may not like which is unlikely as every one ive bought has been cracking flavours so far.
just a thought. jim

Back
Top Bottom