What's new

What to try at drip drop?

Not as good but pretty close. Somewhere between Bigjuiceuk's garden rhubarb and Decadent Vapours rhubarb cuddle.

That of course will mean nothing if you haven't tried them. [emoji16]

Tried both in an effort to find a decent replacement!

Whats the one third from the eight?

thats the skittles ice or should i say stikkles ice.
and yes it tastes just like a handfull of the sweets but with a very mild ice hit and no way overpowering like some ice juices.

or did you mean the creamy mint humbug third from right.

I don't like lychee to eat, however might be worth a 10ml punt. What's narwhal tears?

If you fancy something different, that will leave you guessing as to what the fk is in this, give Narwhal tears a go...for me there is defo a lemon flavour in there....I attempted a review somewhere on here a wee while ago

If you fancy something different, that will leave you guessing as to what the fk is in this, give Narwhal tears a go...for me there is defo a lemon flavour in there....I attempted a review somewhere on here a wee while ago
ive heard this is a bit of a head scratcher on deciding what the fook the flavours are but sounds like its a really good seller so will try it one day.

me also excited as just bought a shed load more concentrates today and found one that ive been asking Sam to bring back ages ago with a certain pecan flavour to it.

Back
Top Bottom