What's new

Vape Expo 2017

I have a battery fetish [emoji23]

For some reason, I collect cells. I have more of them than mods and well... some THINK they know how many mods I actually have
I think you have a fucktonne of mods... not sure how much that is as an actual number..

I may stick my head round the stand you should have said oak and leather stand sounds interesting.......

You going with other staff to help set up and look after the stand when you need a break?
Backdrop and banner.
Promotional leaflets/safety leaflets.
Freebies (wraps/cases)
Chairs.
Large Van.
Counter/s with lockable cupboards/drawers (to store stock in overnight unless you want to be taking them back and forth to the van overnight - assuming you are going for the weekend)
Cashbox.
Decent float. (Amazing how many vendors "didn't have any change" on Saturday at VapeJam.

EDIT: Sorry just realised how old this thread is. :)

Last edited:
Not at all @speedfreek67 :) thanks for the suggestions. I've currently built the counter, and just getting promotional stuff sorted. Also got a POS sorted that can accept cards if need be, And I'll make sure we have a decent float :) thanks for the suggestions.

That'd be awesome :) Naturally in true Ben fashion I've left everything to the last minute.
20170518_105931.jpg

This was quite an ambitious project to undertake ourselves - and if I did it again, I'd just pay the money and get it made for us! It'd be great if the floor was straight and it did actually fit together properly...... Hopefully the NEC floor is fine ^_^

Stand looks great Ben, plenty of space under there for stock which is handy.

A sack truck or small trolley will be your best friend for setup and takedown.
If you are taking any lighting or electrics on the stand then cable ties, and gaffer tape will be handy to keep any wires out of harms way.. take extension cords and multi way power strips too and some basic hand tools are always handy.

for fixing promo stuff on stands and around the place get some rolls of sticky back velcro (redditch stapes usually has it in stock)

If you need a donkey for setup im fairly local to you and have done a few trade show setups ;) .

Have a great show guys.

Back
Top Bottom