What's new

Vapcell VTC5D in stock :) £7.49 Each

I know he has proper test equipment as he has posted photos of BK Precision DC loads. I don't know why he perseveres with the $100 West Mountain Radio Analyzer, I only use them for NiMh batteries and ICR up to 5A. The slew rate is too slow for accurate testing at higher currents.

So, just to clarify, you’re disagreeing with Mooch’s test results and/or his equipment?

So, just to clarify, you’re disagreeing with Mooch’s test results and/or his equipment?
I'm saying I have 4x West Mountain Radio battery analyzers, and knowing their limitations, wouldn't use them for anything above 5A continuous current and would not use them for short pulse discharge current.

I'm saying I have 4x West Mountain Radio battery analyzers, and knowing their limitations, wouldn't use them for anything above 5A continuous current and would not use them for short pulse discharge current.
Thanks for the comments Torchy - When you have tested the 6A - please feel free to post your results.

You skirted that really well to be fair.

What I’m seeing, and please feel free to correct me if you feel in doing you a disservice here, is what appears to be a case of sour apples.

I mean, you’ve strolled onto a forum, into another vendors sub forum and basically started throwing unwarranted mud at that vendor.

As you did on your Facebook page on 14th April.
IMG_3625.JPG

IMG_3624.JPG

Now your credibility took a dive with that 30q test, it really did. Not only did Mooch and Ben disagree with your 30/40a findings, but the whole world did. Slinging mud at other vendors in an effort to make yourself smell of roses will only further damage that credibility. I can’t recall having seen 18650 or Norbert pulling the same tactics and yet you seem to find this an acceptable way of doing business?

Good luck. Because from where I’m siting all that’s apparent is a bitter, twisted and mostly off the mark vendor trying to throw enough of his own brand of mud to make some stick. And doing it on the Fogstar forum? Plain rude.

Back
Top Bottom