What's new

Tobacco House Shortfills - Which sounds best to you?

Hello mate,
no, I didn’t try it in the end. The only reason being Rickster’s recommendations (see above), but didn’t get on with them, just the usual dessert based tobacco’s. I didn’t expect them to compare with the high standard set by House of Liquid but still they were not for me.

Is Signature Blend just another dessert based tobacco flavour?

Regards,

Pete.

Hi Pete,

Signature Blend isn't a dessert flavoured tobacco, it's a dark oak based tobacco flavour with a secret added extra. It's a rich and satisfying flavour. Tobacco Deluxe is the dessert flavoured blend within the Tobacco House range.

Hi Pete,

Signature Blend isn't a dessert flavoured tobacco, it's a dark oak based tobacco flavour with a secret added extra. It's a rich and satisfying flavour. Tobacco Deluxe is the dessert flavoured blend within the Tobacco House range.

Might have to try that then mate.

That would work, biscuit or cookie type in a tobacco works very well.

Certainly! It only features slight cookie undertones as we really wanted the dark oak based flavour to shine through in this blend. Tobacco Deluxe is more of a dessert based blend.

Certainly! It only features slight cookie undertones as we really wanted the dark oak based flavour to shine through in this blend. Tobacco Deluxe is more of a dessert based blend.

Yeah, it's easy to overdo, baccy blends are tricky (for me), at the best of times. I'm a big fan of oak flavour (like FA Oakwood etc) in my baccy blends, also a drinks flavour like Bourbon can do wonders.

Yeah, it's easy to overdo, baccy blends are tricky (for me), at the best of times. I'm a big fan of oak flavour (like FA Oakwood etc) in my baccy blends, also a drinks flavour like Bourbon can do wonders.

Definitely, a dark oak flavour that's made well is unbeatable. Have you tried any flavours from our Tobacco House range yet?

Definitely, a dark oak flavour that's made well is unbeatable. Have you tried any flavours from our Tobacco House range yet?

No I haven't, but then again I rarely buy juice, hopefully now I'm going in more of a pod and mtl direction I can buy some now and then. At up to 60-80ml a day consumption it was just too cost prohibitive to contemplate purchasing juice on anything like a regular basis.

Back
Top Bottom