POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

The Druid's Grove

Discussion in 'The Druid's Brew' started by The Druid’s Brew, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Banjostring

Banjostring Achiever

Ahh Julian Cope. I still listen to The Teardrop Explodes from time to time. I would love to have heard something by The Crucial Three too, but just can't seem to find anything anywhere

• Like Like x 1
  2. cheltenham cat

cheltenham cat Achiever

the crucial three afaik didnt record anything they were only together for a few weeks...... imagine the conflicting egos...would have been 'interesting':eek::D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Banjostring

Banjostring Achiever

Yeah, six weeks or something. Probably for the best really, would've been no Teardrop, Wah or Bunnymen. I fucking loved the Bunnymen, Ocean Rain is one of my favourite albums of all time

• Like Like x 2
  4. cheltenham cat

cheltenham cat Achiever

McCulluloch was all i aspired to be back in the day......had the big coat, big hair and make up(in a nod to robert smith)...great band/s

• Like Like x 2
  5. The Druid’s Brew

The Druid’s Brew Premium Vendor

Well, I would consider a humidor pack- although it is Martyn's idea and I'd have to get his clearance to do so.

Having said that, Martyn's exact solution would be yet another layer of packaging cost I'd have to face and, right now, I'd like to focus on getting the new product off the ground.

I probably could find a way of bundling all the flavours without invoking the cost and I'll have a think about this, thanks.

Thanks also for the kind remarks about the site. It seems to work very smoothly and people seem to like it. Can't say fairer than that tbh :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. The Druid’s Brew

The Druid’s Brew Premium Vendor

Just a quick update. I noticed some lines have been showing as out of stock.

This was a quirk of the way the products were set up on the site and is now fixed.

Hope this hasn't caused too much confusion :)

• Thank Thank x 1