What's new

The Custard Doughnut has landed!

You're not wrong sir. They arrived this very morn and already I'm blown away by the Custard Doughnut. I can see why there's so much hype and demand for it!
How are you vaping it? Got mine through today, and a stinking cold. Can't vape or hardly breathe at the moment. Something to look forward to when back to normal.

How are you vaping it? Got mine through today, and a stinking cold. Can't vape or hardly breathe at the moment. Something to look forward to when back to normal.

Ahoy hoy! Currently giving it a go on a wismec bambino rda (as that arrived yesterday), dual 7 wrap 26 kanthal. Have it on my Innokin Cortex at 35w. Good flavour on a low wattage. Bummer about the cold. If you're all bunged up in the nose/head, get yourself some Sudafed blocked nose spray, I swear by that stuff, clears you right up!

Ahoy hoy! Currently giving it a go on a wismec bambino rda (as that arrived yesterday), dual 7 wrap 26 kanthal. Have it on my Innokin Cortex at 35w. Good flavour on a low wattage. Bummer about the cold. If you're all bunged up in the nose/head, get yourself some Sudafed blocked nose spray, I swear by that stuff, clears you right up!

Not sure I should be giving such tips to someone from Naaarwich?! Haha

Back
Top Bottom