What's new

The Brews Bros

The Brews Bros

Premium Vendor
Hey everyone!

Thanks for stopping by The Brews Bros section of the forum!

We are Jake and Liam Addison and we are based in Lincolnshire where we make all our own products. We have 10 different flavours that we sell in E-Liquid and Brew Shot (one-shot) format!

We aim to make a premium product at realistic prices as well as having awesome customer service! Although a relatively new company we already have a great following!

Our website is www.thebrewsbros.co.uk where you can buy our products

As well as having a permanent POTV discount, we will also be running regular competitions and giveaways so please keep your eyes peeled!

You also also find us on social media at the links below. We love seeing your posts and photos so please tag us in them!

Instagram
Facebook
Twitter

If you need any help then drop us a note. If not, look forward to speaking to you all soon!

Jake & Liam

Hello guys. Was just about to put in an order and remembered this post. What is the discount code?

Hello guys. Was just about to put in an order and remembered this post. What is the discount code?

It's POTV10 in the discount codes section, was going to order a few of their shots but will leave it until I need more!

It's POTV10 in the discount codes section, was going to order a few of their shots but will leave it until I need more!
Me too think I'm good for about 4 month but my next order will be with these guys for sure [emoji5]

Thanks for the support guys! Remember and plan ahead with the steep times depending on the flavours you're after!

The fruits are only a week but if you're after Custard Dynasty it's 4 weeks!

Thanks for the support guys! Remember and plan ahead with the steep times depending on the flavours you're after!

The fruits are only a week but if you're after Custard Dynasty it's 4 weeks!

How long are the custard shortfills pre-steeped for ? It’s still quite light in colour

They'll have been steeped at least 4 weeks with us before bottling. All our e-liquid has gone full steep before going on the shelf.

Also, as they are all zero nic they don't have a great colour.

Back
Top Bottom