• cereal

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • spices & nut

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

vandykevapes

Premium Vendor
Morning planet of the vapes!

Well its another lovely day in Yorkshire ( Gods own country )

Let's have a debate, Flavour! What is it that makes you impulsively buy that flavour? What do you prefer is there a reason why other then you like it in a real food? As I find citrus vapes have a sharp throat hit which I love while most custard or creams are incredibly smooth?
Comment below! Add a flavour to the poll if needed! Let's find out what the most popular flavour out there and set the record straight on why it so darnnnnn gooooood

Thanks
James

Cheers.... anything with ginger or a combination of nuts is usually a must try for me.
I have ginger nuts [emoji6] you're more than welcome to try them mate. Just PM Addy and I'll be round post haste [emoji23]

Good to have a variety of flavours to hand. Never know what I'm going to vape till I reach for my mod. But saying that nearly all have at least an element of fruit in them.

Good to have a variety of flavours to hand. Never know what I'm going to vape till I reach for my mod. But saying that nearly all have at least an element of fruit in them.

so I take it you like fruit :') but I know what you mean fruit can be mixed up in custard, cream, butterscotch, aniseed etc etc !

Back
Top Bottom