What's new

Smok V12 Prince RBA Coil 0.25ohm

Abs

Initiate
So I bought my RBA Prince Coil kit on Wednesday and since then I have already changed it 4 times.
I'm trying to get the taste right but it's now crackling and leaking.

Any ideas on how to get it right? Not sure if I should be better off buying alternative coil wires!!

Also I'm using the Cotton Gods, a bit tricky to get them in the coils.

You need to post in a different sub forum, @Rob might move it for you.

I use Muji cotton for wicking mine, it really is practice makes perfect, took me a few attempts when I bought it, try not to over pack the cotton and thin out the ends.

I wicked mine last week and getting great flavour from it, no dry hits and no leaking.

If you're still struggling I will photograph my next build.

Come on folks take your HTTPS off your Amazon links so I can see them [emoji6]

Hi,

I’ve wicked about 12/13 times now and their is absolutely no flavour on these RBA’s. I’ve read about other people complaining about this too. The flavour is mute. I use 70/30 VG-PG and on the strip Prince coil flavour is epic but it’s lost on the RBA.
What can I do to sort this or is it normal?

Sorry to say this but it's user error, no offence intended, I have 2 of them in service and getting superb flavour from them, it's one of my favourite dual coil RTA's.

I must admit in the early days I also struggled which was down to my lack of coil and wicking skills but it's mostly down to the wicking.

So which coils are you trying and cotton?

If you photograph your next build we might be able to spot where you're going wrong and advise.

This video helped me a lot, you will know when you've got it right, as a wise mine called Tetley once said 'Lets the flavour flood out'.

Might get one of these as the Prince stock coil apparently fits in Bohrs Archer tank but their coils are hard to get hold of & don't trust Smok QC on stock coils. 8ml tank with rebuildable deck could be a winner. :D

Back
Top Bottom