What's new

Price Reductions! :)

Ben fogstar

Premium Vendor
Hey Apes!

I know I've been a little expensive as of late - I do this as I like to reward with discount codes more than most battery vendors. However, time has come for a little price decrease!

The POTV15 code is still active also :) - Which means POTV get a super deal!

prices.png

Thanks for the support as always!

Ben

[emoji33]

As @Ben fogstar is now firmly putting himself on the bread line, and as he's a thoroughly nice chap and won't say it himself, I may as well.
Let's keep the code for apes huh?

I'm not being my usual arse of a self, but these are tight prices whichever way you shake it. Sharing this to all and sundry is a dick move.

He's been good to us as we have him- our little secret [emoji6]

[emoji33]

As @Ben fogstar is now firmly putting himself on the bread line, and as he's a thoroughly nice chap and won't say it himself, I may as well.

I'm not being my usual arse of a self, but these are tight prices whichever way you shake it. Sharing this to all and sundry is a dick move.

I have to agree with the honourable gentleman of the beard....

[emoji33]

I understand your sentiments but surely more customers = more income?

Daz

@SirLugg my charger is getting past it but still working but its in constant use so an 8 bay would be spot on i asked on here a wile ago most people recommend this one but could remember what it was called until i had alook at bens page earlier :)

I understand your sentiments but surely more customers = more income?

Daz

Not when he's kicked the arse off the prices and then there's a 15% code for forum members on top of that no.
I mean the books turnover sure, but the profit then becomes none existent. Then the future of the vendor themselves gets put into question.

My point being that it's a forum code. To share it outside, as I see done time and time again by the same few, is plain rude when it's the vendors way of saying thank you to that forums members.

So no. In this case you're a little off.

Back
Top Bottom