What's new

Nitecore fakes - Trade deal for XTAR

Good work Mr Fogstar, while I'm not sure how many will be less than 60 days old, it's a great gesture - so much so that it's making me think I should buy my next cells from you.
Good work :)

This is why this place is awesome. A genuine vendor taking a loss to fix someone's else's profiteering scam. I doth my cap to you

That's why I love this place !!! I am truly humbled, total respect for you mate, this is also the reason why I only buy my cells from you !!! :hugs:

Good work Mr Fogstar, while I'm not sure how many will be less than 60 days old, it's a great gesture - so much so that it's making me think I should buy my next cells from you.
Good work :)
His wraps alone should be right up your street too young fella [emoji6]

like many others on here I only buy cells from you and always excellent prices and service is unbeatable :)

Excellent work @Ben fogstar! Recently bought a pair of HG2s from you and one had a little tear in the wrap. You sent me a replacement which arrived next day and said I could keep and rewrap the original one. Wraps and insulators provided! Outstanding service there as always mate. But this Nitecore gesture right here? Next level stuff mate. Definitely showing how it should be done Ben! [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom