What's new

New Website & (Slight) Price Increase

Cotswold Vapour

Premium Vendor
Good evening Apes!

Good news first...

We're very pleased to announce the launch of our brand spanking new website! It's been a long time coming - many Android users experienced some annoying bugs with our old website and we promised that a new one was on the horizon. The old site also had fairly limited flexibility on our end and has finally been euthanised.

The new site, while not as quirky as our old one, is slicker and easier to use and navigate (we hope!). We'd love to hear your feedback on it so feel free to have a look around here :D

Given the added functionality we now have at our disposal, we've changed our popular multipack deals up a bit - you may now select any combination of our liquids in either 30ml or 100ml and compile a pack based on the flavours you want.

Existing discount codes will not be affected and may still be used in conjunction with the new multipack format, and of course - shipping remains free as always.

Now the not so good news...

Due to a few factors that have resulted in an increase in our overheads, we've had to increase our unicorn bottles in price from £9 to £10. Not a huge increase, but hopefully you guys enjoy our juices enough to justify the extra pound. I guess we'll find out soon enough!

Thanks for reading, I'll do my best to answer any questions or comments as and when I can. :D

Stu.

Increases in price are nothing huge. Price hikes across the vape world are expected!

Erm, you are showing the glass dripper bottles but you're not offering them?

Erm, no more 10ml bottles?

Increases in price are nothing huge. Price hikes across the vape world are expected!

Erm, you are showing the glass dripper bottles but you're not offering them?

Erm, no more 10ml bottles?

Hi Peter,

Indeed. The main contributing factors were:

1. Our flavour concentrates are all imported from the USA. The pound crumbling against the dollar hasn't done us any favours on that front.
2. We're currently exploring our options for coping with the TPD, this also comes at a cost.

We're still committed to reasonable pricing though, and this is at the core of our business. We tried our best to keep the increase to a minimum and I think the 10% increase is reasonable.

10ml bottles are still in the Cotswold Collection, and will probably be added to the other multipacks in the near future.

We aren't selling the glass bottles through our site any more as there was simply no demand for them. We do get wholesale orders for glass bottles but literally none on website, so we decided not to include them any more. The photography is just the photos from the old site - they are due to be replaced soon but is the best we've got at the moment.

Stu

Over the last week or so I've seen price hikes from abroad of around 15% because items were priced in US dollars :11:

Your range and prices are still fantastic. Was worried you'd made a mistake over the 10ml and glass bottles, but glad it's all in hand :)

Site looks good btw :D

Over the last week or so I've seen price hikes from abroad of around 15% because items were priced in US dollars :11:

Your range and prices are still fantastic. Was worried you'd made a mistake over the 10ml and glass bottles, but glad it's all in hand :)

Site looks good btw :D

Glad you like it :)

TBH a 10% increase in price is still excellent value, the recent fall in sterling against the dollar will not have helped importers and all world trade is conducted in dollars....+ you still offer free delivery and that can amount £3-5 depending on purchase.

I placed my first order on your website yesterday evening, must have been just before you changed the pricing as it was £9 a bottle and with the POTV discount code I paid £7.20 including delivery. Superb value for 30ml of quality juice! The price increase won't put me off, it's only a small increase and prices rise all the time, usually by a lot more.
I ordered a bottle of the custard donut, if it's as good as I've read it is I'm sure I'll be back for more soon. :)

Back
Top Bottom