What's new

New Juice! "The Custard Doughnut"

We steep this beauty for at least a month so vape away, amigo!
They're already a decent colour! Just been giving the golden flapjack a go on my velocity clone. And it is tasty but I feel a little longer in the juice cupboard will bring it out nicely! So far I'm impressed. Need to get round to the doughnut now.

They're already a decent colour! Just been giving the golden flapjack a go on my velocity clone. And it is tasty but I feel a little longer in the juice cupboard will bring it out nicely! So far I'm impressed. Need to get round to the doughnut now.
Feel free to give it a top-up on the steeping front, we steep all of our flavours for a minimum of 2 weeks, and 4 weeks on the doughnut. Thanks for the feedback, maybe we'll give the flapjack a little longer too :)

Feel free to give it a top-up on the steeping front, we steep all of our flavours for a minimum of 2 weeks, and 4 weeks on the doughnut. Thanks for the feedback, maybe we'll give the flapjack a little longer too :)
Just personal preference :) but it's so tasty now it probably won't make it to the juice cupboard!!

Custard Doughnut is like vaping them straight from tesco bakery. New favourite for sure. It's delicious

Just personal preference :) but it's so tasty now it probably won't make it to the juice cupboard!!

Custard Doughnut is like vaping them straight from tesco bakery. New favourite for sure. It's delicious

Stoppit, you're making me blush lol

I have 3 of your juices and I must admit the Golden Flapjack tasted far to artificial to me. I dug it out the drawer after a further few weeks and it does taste a lot better. It still has a slight iffy tang to it, but I still happily tooted a tanks worth in my Aromamizer (6ml). Is it possible that this one missed the full steep at your end? There was a big offer on at the time.

Custard donut eh? :)

I have 3 of your juices and I must admit the Golden Flapjack tasted far to artificial to me. I dug it out the drawer after a further few weeks and it does taste a lot better. It still has a slight iffy tang to it, but I still happily tooted a tanks worth in my Aromamizer (6ml). Is it possible that this one missed the full steep at your end? There was a big offer on at the time.

Custard donut eh? :)

We steep them for at least 2 weeks (excluding the doughnut, as mentioned above), sometimes more depending on stock levels, and we've never broken our steep dates - we just remove the juice from sale if our stocks are depleted (only happened a couple of times, but I'm afraid to say that a Custard Doughnut shortage is already imminent - you heard it here first!). The flavours will continue to develop after the initial 2 weeks, but we find that the first fortnight is crucial in achieving the standard we're satisfied with.

Sorry to hear that the Golden Flapjack wasn't particularly to your taste but we do appreciate the feedback :D

Just a thought. I never had any juice from Stu that seemed unsteeped or artificial. Juice can settle in a bottle, always best to shake a bottle before filling a tank.

Will be ordering soon, waiting impatiently till 1am for payday! I call dibs on getting my bottles dispatches first haha

Some feedback on the custard doughnut, it's a winner for me. Really nice liquid, very well balanced and not too sweet, which I like as I'm not a fan of over sweet liquids.

For anybody thinking of trying I highly recommend you give it a go, especially for the money. For a liquid of this quality at the price, it's a is bit of a bargain by all accounts. [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom