What's new

New Juice! "Citrus Punch"

I have been meaning to try your juices, so I've gone for Tropical Storm and the new Citrus Punch...thanks for the promo :2thumbsup:

Well my Tropical Storm and Citrus Punch arrived today, that was quick :2thumbsup:

Citrus Punch currently in Aerotank at 13w, it's very clean, crisp, sharp.....to me it tastes like a citrus olde english marmalade...but taste is subjective.....this is the first time I have tried any of your juices but this is delicious. The only reason I have never bought before is I find anything that is doughnut, cereal, or cheesecake tastes 'cakey' to me, but this is excellent and looking forward to trying tropical storm.

All.liquids I ordered have arrived today. Quick service as usual from you guys. You even put in the extra liquid I told you not to bother with from the last order! Thanks guys.

Order placed! Always wanted to try, but i don't get on with dessert or cakey flavours. Looking forward to trying the Citrus and Tropical :)

Well I've just recoiled and rewicked a Kanger micro for the Aerotank.....got Tropical in it...Ok I give in....there is something there but I just cannot work out what it is.....but.....it's good, very good....:2thumbsup::2thumbsup: that's about as non de-script as one can get.

Fresh coil 0.3 NiFe30 @430F its yummy.

As someone said above, taste maralady to me, really nice, a little sweet but not too much.

A fine addition to the range.

Well I've just recoiled and rewicked a Kanger micro for the Aerotank.....got Tropical in it...Ok I give in....there is something there but I just cannot work out what it is.....but.....it's good, very good....:2thumbsup::2thumbsup: that's about as non de-script as one can get.
Glad you like it :)
Fresh coil 0.3 NiFe30 @430F its yummy.

As someone said above, taste maralady to me, really nice, a little sweet but not too much.

A fine addition to the range.
We'll take that as a compliment ;)

Back
Top Bottom