What's new

New Juice! "Citrus Punch"

Cotswold Vapour

Premium Vendor
After a lengthy trial in a handful of our local retailers, our much anticipated e-liquid "Citrus Punch" is now available to buy from our website.

Since listing it on our site we have had a huge amount of interest in this particular juice, and we're sure (we hope!) it will live up to the anticipation. As the flavour description states, this juice is "a refreshingly crisp citrus punch, subtly spiced and satisfyingly sweet – the perfect summer vape".

At the forefront of this juice is a deliciously sweet abundance of mandarin oranges, balanced with a dash or two of lemons, limes, raspberries and the more bitter seville orange variety. Underneath this juicy goodness, a slight touch of citrus peel and spice add some depth while taking a casual backseat to allow the sweetness of the fruits to wash over your tastebuds.

This is very much a sweet, relaxing and fruity juice that goes down very well with a warm summer's day and a pint of your favourite beverage. According to the feedback of those who have tasted it so far, it's reminiscent of either Pimm's, Marmalade or Fanta - either way, if you're into your fruity vapes, or can't get enough of the 'pink lemonade' style juices on the market, this is one you aren't going to want to miss :)

And since you've taken the time to read this to the end, here's a site-wide 25% discount code for the week: CITRUS25

Free shipping as always, let us know what you think!

Pick up a bottle at cotswoldvapour.co.uk

Sounds great and thanks for promo code..

I'll be having some of this, cheers ..

Just ordered 30ml of all 6. Haven't tried big slice yet, so looking forward to trying both of these that are new to me. I'm pretty sure they'll be great though. Great value as always too.

quick question, did the samples from the comp ever get sent out? cheers, This one does sound nice

Oh wow. I'm a massive fan of pink lemonade vape, so I'm going to be firing an order your way once payday hits!

Back
Top Bottom