What's new

New addition to the family is coming!

Ben fogstar

Premium Vendor
The Fogstar skull is looking like me after coming back from America - Chubby! These 26650 sit around 25Amps & 4200mAh at a safe push and I wouldn't recommend anyone exceeding these amps. All new wraps from this point will not have a pulse rating - This is due to my dislike of pulse ratings as there is no industry standard.

chubb.png

These should be available sometime this week =]

Last edited:
Good stuff ..... I think you are doing the right thing RE pulse ratings, If people want to push them harder than the CDR then that's up to them.

..btw Ben, bought a new mod so the competition HE4's would have a home. ... thanks again for them. Vaping MTL TC with my KF5, so don't worry I'm not pushing them too hard. They are lasting several days though! :D

WP_20170403_14_48_34_Pro.jpg

Good stuff ..... I think you are doing the right thing RE pulse ratings, If people want to push them harder than the CDR then that's up to them.

..btw Ben, bought a new mod so the competition HE4's would have a home. ... thanks again for them. Vaping MTL TC with my KF5, so don't worry I'm not pushing them too hard. They are lasting several days though! :D

View attachment 123475
:8: thanks mate :]

Hey @Ben fogstar i just bought a vaporesso nebula and got a ijoy 26650 with it question is what amp charge do you think i could safely put through it. I am currently charging at 1 amp but its seems extremely slow. I have discharged it once as i only bought it yesterday not really had a chance to read up on them fully as ive been working any help appreciated dude.

Hey @MickNewtyleRed - the best charging amps would be 0.5. Although it takes a long time this is the least damaging for the cell. Manufactures specify that cells can be charged upto 2, even 4 amps. But this can cause slight internal damage and limit the life of your cells. I sometimes charge at 1amp when I'm in a rush. It does take time :(

Ok was just curious as i dont know too much about the 26650s yet
Thanks for the info ben your a gent [emoji4]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom