What's new

NAUTILUS PRIME X SPECIAL EDITION!

I both love and hate you right now OP.

Having got impatient waiting for the X and ordering a RTA MTL device earlier this week, my bank account is gonna hate me this month. Just ordered this as well, looking forward to trying it out!

Nah, the aspire worldwide site is selling them, not their usa site. They only take bitcoin.
It looks a lot more expensive in us dollars, lol

Cuopon codes no good either
Aha. Sorry.

Hey, could you let aspirevapeco.com (your usa counterparts) know about this?

Edit: and the 20% discount, lol

That me ordered up. Thanks for the heads up @rew really very much appreciated pal. £60 is a steal [even if I wanted the black rather than the brown!]

Attachments

• 66B1E915-A917-4CC4-8D2E-94D1B16C713D.png
    66B1E915-A917-4CC4-8D2E-94D1B16C713D.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 67
Suspect it won’t be here before Tuesday. I’m looking forward to setting it up. You tempted? I know you’ve got the kit ....

It's an impressive looking kit. I would have snapped it up if I hadn't already got the device. The only extra thing I am interested in is the 510 connector. Not sure I can justify getting a 2nd device unfortunately.

It's an impressive looking kit. I would have snapped it up if I hadn't already got the device. The only extra thing I am interested in is the 510 connector. Not sure I can justify getting a 2nd device unfortunately.

Aye. I was going to but the 510 and the RBA so this is a complete no-brained for me. But if I’d already shelled out for one I’d be the same.

Back
Top Bottom