What's new

iJoy Capo 100w squonker - UK exclusive!

i would say the guy just has a brass neck more than sinister,

I’m no so sure, phoning somebody up out the blue to chin them about posts on a forum strikes me as being pretty bizarre. Especially added to the guy on the other thread who says he had an incoherent threatening call from him and the generally wido type comments on these threads and lifted from facebook.

the very small select few who actualy have the capo squonkers are reviewers, fasttech for instance are expecting them in on the 20th of this month & as for for the vaping guru he aint got any as they will be waiting like the rest of the world.

the very small select few who actualy have the capo squonkers are reviewers, fasttech for instance are expecting them in on the 20th of this month & as for for the vaping guru he aint got any as they will be waiting like the rest of the world.
Yep. The reviewers ones aren't the final product either. I've been asked to look over the first arrivals by a Chinese company. It's not for review just testing which means I will be dhl'd one within hours of the arrival of said squonky.
So again I can categorically say there's no production models until the 20th at the earliest.
Just another line of crap from the guru I'm afraid. Anyone not already doing so needs to contact paypal and pull their cash back. You are going to be disappointed long after most people's have arrived.

Yep. The reviewers ones aren't the final product either. I've been asked to look over the first arrivals by a Chinese company. It's not for review just testing which means I will be dhl'd one within hours of the arrival of said squonky.
So again I can categorically say there's no production models until the 20th at the earliest.
Just another line of crap from the guru I'm afraid. Anyone not already doing so needs to contact paypal and pull their cash back. You are going to be disappointed long after most people's have arrived.

dont know if you seen my latest post buddy but future vaping in walsall are saying they have actual stock in there shop of ijoy capo squonk, i trust these guys & yourself eyeball kid & im know totaly confused lol, either way im hanging in there for mine from FT.

dont know if you seen my latest post buddy but future vaping in walsall are saying they have actual stock in there shop of ijoy capo squonk, i trust these guys & yourself eyeball kid & im know totaly confused lol, either way im hanging in there for mine from FT.
It's possible they got sent out a first batch. Not uncommon for various shop's in each territory to get first dibs in return for sales and return figures so no reason to doubt them.
Obviously the big Chinese companies like fastech and china require huge stock levels so a release date usually implies the day they have agreed to start shipping.
I believe fastech are looking at sunday for shipping so if your shop is selling them from sunday it would make sense as the world release date.
My point is unless you own a vape shop or are a reviewer nobody should have capo squonks "in the post to them" until Sunday.

I am starting to worry about my order for the ijoy capo squonker from TVG I ordered it on 24/10 in rainbow and I live about 50 miles away from his store I have sent around 10 emails but never had any replys from any of my emails the only reason i bought from TVG was because his website sayed item was in stock i even took a screenshot of the item on his website with the in stock label I wish i did not buy from them and wish i could have went to his shop to request my money back but as am disabled cant get to his shop i have now seen that this item was dispatched on Monday but no tracking number I would like to know which snail is doing deliveries for TVG it will soon be 30 days and no contact from TVG i will never buy from them again they take your money and thats the last time you hear from them
Open a dispute in PayPal
I did and got a refund in about an hour and a half. You will probably get a phone call from Thor but it's a small price to pay to get your cash back.

It's possible they got sent out a first batch. Not uncommon for various shop's in each territory to get first dibs in return for sales and return figures so no reason to doubt them.
Obviously the big Chinese companies like fastech and china require huge stock levels so a release date usually implies the day they have agreed to start shipping.
I believe fastech are looking at sunday for shipping so if your shop is selling them from sunday it would make sense as the world release date.
My point is unless you own a vape shop or are a reviewer nobody should have capo squonks "in the post to them" until Sunday.

i messaged FT last night bud, just to see if they are shipping on sunday & got the following reply this morning,

posted 14 mins 38 secs ago by Judan Staff The estimated restocking date is on 11/30/2017(13 days). We will try best to urge the manufacturer to speed up the process. It is possible to receive the stock in advance. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

i messaged FT last night bud, just to see if they are shipping on sunday & got the following reply this morning,

posted 14 mins 38 secs ago by Judan Staff The estimated restocking date is on 11/30/2017(13 days). We will try best to urge the manufacturer to speed up the process. It is possible to receive the stock in advance. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
So realistically, looking like the new year before these are readily available.

As suspected. Generally ft are pretty honest with their projections. It doesn't mean however that your shop is pulling a fast one as I say. They may be part of the initial launch. They must be pretty confident they have them if they are advertising available in store otherwise they will get hung. Lol.
Ft are usually quick to receive items due to their buying power. They must be responsible of thousands of pre orders. I think our point that the vaping guru is currently posting them out being nonsense is well founded.
Even when vandy vape released the pulse and promised that vape shops will receive them first not low price Chinese vendor's, fastech had stock from the start.

Back
Top Bottom