POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

iJoy Capo 100w squonker - UK exclusive!

Discussion in 'The Vaping Guru' started by [email protected], Oct 17, 2017.

1. StrawberryRipple

StrawberryRipple Legend

Sinister

2. Vape Club
  3. Sp3ckyh0td0g81

Sp3ckyh0td0g81 Achiever

i would say the guy just has a brass neck more than sinister,

4. StrawberryRipple

StrawberryRipple Legend

Point me to one, just one single solitary person on here that has recieved an item they ordered from TVG and i will read your post again.

5. SVC Labs
  6. StrawberryRipple

StrawberryRipple Legend

Got to admit there has been some extremely strange behavour throughout.

7. speedfreek67

speedfreek67 Achiever

In the interests of fairness, and bearing in mind that I was very critical of TVG in both the "wasp nano" and "my experience" threads and put in a paypal claim against them on Nov 1st that was refunded on the the 12th, I should point out that people have, in the past, received what they ordered from TVG. It does indeed seem like they have been overwhelmed by problems with orders in the past month and a half or so, but had built up a pretty good reputation before their recent problems.

Here are a couple of quotes from members here who received items they ordered from TVG.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Jim bob jo

Jim bob jo New Member

Hi guys I’m in the same boat with the vaping guru ordered 2 ijoy sqounkers saturday they’ve had the payment.spoken to a guy yesterday and he said he was packing and sending them lol.no shipping invoice or nothing today though.Am so gutted cause was looking forward to getting 1. seen so many people on here giving bad reviews.shoulda read the reviews before I purchased.silly me definitely won’t make this mistake ever again tried to call them endlessly today but suprise suprise no answer I just want my hard cash back

9. StrawberryRipple

StrawberryRipple Legend

Thank you for posting.
    I guess these two posts have got lost in the vast amount of negatives.

10. Craig French

Craig French New Member

I am starting to worry about my order for the ijoy capo squonker from TVG I ordered it on 24/10 in rainbow and I live about 50 miles away from his store I have sent around 10 emails but never had any replys from any of my emails the only reason i bought from TVG was because his website sayed item was in stock i even took a screenshot of the item on his website with the in stock label I wish i did not buy from them and wish i could have went to his shop to request my money back but as am disabled cant get to his shop i have now seen that this item was dispatched on Monday but no tracking number I would like to know which snail is doing deliveries for TVG it will soon be 30 days and no contact from TVG i will never buy from them again they take your money and thats the last time you hear from them

11. StrawberryRipple

StrawberryRipple Legend

They have no shop bud.
    There are three threads on here about them.
    Have a look for them in general chat, sellers reviews, and bargain basement.

12. eyeball kid

eyeball kid Legend

I promise you buddy there's no capo squonker in the post. They haven't been released from ijoy yet. This is not a guess this is a fact I know for sure. They are hoping to be sending them to suppliers on the 20th but no guarantee as they've had issues.
    I've got two ordered and I will shout you when ijoy let me know they are out in the wild.

• Like Like x 2