What's new

Ifancyone radio silence!?

was your order placed on the 18/19th?. if so thats a long time to get it shipped!
My orders were from the 19th but were shipped on the 25th..
Oh, those were all delivered. This is for the large battery and charger batch I ordered a few days ago

im hoping everything i ordered does show up and isnt subbed or just missing they have had long enough to let me know... if i have to chase them up i will go to the shop and kick up a stink with them in person.
What things did they sub for you?

wont order from them again... 5 other places i ordered from in the sales week managed to get stuff in my hand within 2-3 days..
I have found then fantastic. The choice - the prices and delivery have all been sound

Oh, those were all delivered. This is for the large battery and charger batch I ordered a few days ago
I ordered them on the 25th, (last Thursday evening) - Bank Holiday weekend- email this am and parcel will be here tomorrow

im hoping everything i ordered does show up and isnt subbed or just missing they have had long enough to let me know... if i have to chase them up i will go to the shop and kick up a stink with them in person.
What things did they sub for you?

wont order from them again... 5 other places i ordered from in the sales week managed to get stuff in my hand within 2-3 days..

They subbed a Doom for a Dark Horse, but they asked if I wanted the sub or a refund first.
Seriously I've no complaints. If you pay a pittance something has to give.

They subbed a Doom for a Dark Horse, but they asked if I wanted the sub or a refund first.
I have so much stuff from them - will have to send those drippers back - keep your eyes peeled next week folks

I will recommend the wee Mako RDA, (still in stock £8.32). Such a tasty wee dripper, the Venturi style drip tip and ideal for single coil.

they made a profit out of that 'pittance'. so much so that they were restocking sold out non tpd stuff in the days before tpd d-day. Something did 'give' and that was customer service imo.

Whats annoying is the 'radio silence' after the sale ended, closed website and no reply to most peoples messages on facebook including mine, yet during the sale multiple emails and facebook posts per day with offers to get the sales... A simple post/email to let us know about the delays due to so many orders would have made a big difference.. and it would have saved them many phone calls and messages too so they diddnt help themselfs here.

they made a profit out of that 'pittance'. so much so that they were restocking sold out non tpd stuff in the days before tpd d-day. Something did 'give' and that was customer service imo.

Whats annoying is the 'radio silence' after the sale ended, closed website and no reply to most peoples messages on facebook including mine, yet during the sale multiple emails and facebook posts per day with offers to get the sales... A simple post/email to let us know about the delays due to so many orders would have made a big difference.. and it would have saved them many phone calls and messages too so they diddnt help themselfs here.
No they would of made a massive loss but the stuff had to be sold the saving grace for them would of been it would of given them cash flow hence the restock

You seem like a very angry man?

Whatever man. £70 worth of gear for £11 i'm grateful for what I've got.
And they wouldn't have made a profit at that. No way, no how.

And they did post on their Facebook page on 20/5.

Like @Timwis said it was to get a fast influx of cash.

Still. I'm happy.

They sent an email to say the site was going down before it did.

Alot of sites were swamped. What you fail to realise is, ifancyone does not have the same resources to deal with it as say Amazon.

Stop with the i want i want, now now now, attitude and chill out.

Back
Top Bottom