What's new

HUGE News (and a 50% off code!!!)

Cotswold Vapour

Premium Vendor
Hi there, Apes!

During lockdown and the subsequent months, the team here a Cotswold Vapour thought we'd seize the opportunity to get creative and begin working on something we've wanted to do for a while but never quite had the time.

At Cotswold Vapour we've always worked on the ethos of putting the quality of our products above all else, and have been very grateful to have developed a large and loyal customer-base, which has allowed us to focus on developing products that we're super proud of and continue to enjoy ourselves to this day.

We are aware, however, that our products aren't the cheapest on the market, mainly due to the fact that the majority of our recipes are technically complex, time intensive to manufacture and often feature some very pricey boutique concentrates.

This ethos for Cotswold Vapour won't change, and customers can rest assured that this endeavour for juices of the highest quality will always remain at the core of what we do.

We do, however, identify that for a lot of vapers, keeping costs down is becoming more important than ever given today's uncertain climate, and in order to address this we have developed an entirely new family of brands under the Effortless Vape Co. (or EVC for short) banner.

All EVC liquids have been carefully developed with the same passion and care as our Cotswold Vapour ranges, but we've taken a number of steps to keep the price down substantially while keeping them very high quality:

1. EVC products are 50ml shortfill only at the moment (sorry MTL folks), allowing easier stock management our end.
  2. We haven't compromised the quality of our ingredients, but we've made sure not so use any mega expensive concentrates in the EVC ranges.
  3. The EVC recipes have been formulated to be generally less complex and therefore less time intensive to produce. They're still not quick or easy by any means, but compared to highly intricate and time-consuming recipes like BEAUM Custard or Polar Night they're a breeze :D
  4. We've tried to be efficient with the formulations, often featuring the same particular concentrates as ingredients in multiple products, allowing us to order these ingredients in higher volumes (which brings the cost down substantially)
  5. All EVC liquids are produced in larger batches than our CV ranges.
  6. Nic-shots are sold separately on the EVC platform, as opposed to being included with shortfills on the Cotswold Vapour site, allowing customers to use their own to keep costs down if they prefer.
Aside from these key changes, the products remain a very high standard, and we're keen to add more ranges in the near future. As it stands, the ranges at release are:
  • Effortless Vape Co. - Our take on some of the industry's most prominent flavour profiles
  • Bake Shop - A delicious range of bakery & dessert themed juices
  • MIXR - A range of refreshing and vibrant cocktail-inspired liquids.
  • Lemonade - The name says it all really, a fruity range of lemonade-based goodness.
Personally I'm really proud of what the team has achieved with these ranges, my personal highlights being: Bake Shop - Key Lime Cheesecake, MIXR - Strawberry Daquiri & Lemonade - Summer Fruits Lemonade

Being an entirely new platform, the EVC ranges have been granted their own website which is entirely separate from the Cotswold Vapour site. You can find the brand spanking new EVC site here:

Given that this site is brand new, we would greatly appreciate any feedback you guys might have.

Finally, we've set up blinder of an introductory code which will run all weekend, allowing anyone who may be interested to try a nice bundle of juices of their own choosing at half price:

50% off orders over £50
Coupon: INTRO50

Code expires on midnight on S̶u̶n̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶2̶5̶t̶h̶ ̶O̶c̶t̶
Monday 2nd Nov. (extended!)
Valid on all products except nicotine shots.
Thank you very much for reading guys, I'll leave you with some extra stuff about the ranges :)

Peace!

evcintro.jpg

Last edited:
Great stuff @Cotswold Vapour

I’ve just had a good look at the new site. Piece of cake to navigate. Excellent bottle design, and a good range of flavours. Love the concept you’ve gone for. But, no matter how good they are, they surely cannot compete with the flavour banger CV range!!

I’m gutted I’ll be missing the 50% off this weekend. But I’ll definitely be trying some of these when it’s pay day.

Great to see the company doing well in these difficult times and look forward to the new flavours and options.

Best of luck with the new endeavour Stu, I'm sure it'll go well if they're anything like your Cotswold range.

Back
Top Bottom