What's new

HI POTV!

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say thanks for all your support on here lately, it really means the world to us that everything we are doing is proving so popular with you!

If you havent already, dont forget to check us out at www.thevapingguru.co.uk where we even have two UK exclusive squonkers - The iJOY CAPO 100W TC Squonker and the Geekvape Athena!

If you have any questions, feel free to message Thor or myself!

Uh huh. How does that work with no number? Shall I search the archive for "Super Smithers"?

As I’ve said I’ve filed a PP dispute today - assume it will flag up. If only Thor can action those then fair play I’ll wait. I’ve never disputed before so don’t know the process, I assume it’s a simple “click refund” on your end but could be wrong so it’s in your hands. I don’t at this moment have the O.N but I have the PayPal receipt so I know I’m not going mad. Tbh mate as @StrawberryRipple said, if all disputed wasp pp payments were just actioned (and the reason I came out swinging is some disputed days and days ago) then there would be so much less fallout from this fiasco. IF and it’s a big IF you’re genuine and have been bummed by the Chinese, despite the self inflicted damage from the way it was handled, I do hope you manage to sort it all out and get things going in the future. If you’re a scammer though, my original insults stand :)

Back
Top Bottom