What's new

Hello! We're new and would like to introduce ourselves...

Hello!

So here goes with the introduction...

We're a young, British start-up company called My Vape Box.

And we don't have one company mission, we have three!
  • To save you money
  • To save you time
  • To give you a better quality vape

We aim to do this by delivering seriously good e-liquids, directly through your letterbox, for very affordable prices. There is more info about us on our website - www.myvapebox.co.uk - if you want to know more about us and how we work.

We're really excited to be joining the POTV forum and will be using our vendor forum to:
  • Post links to the blogs we write on our website - we'd love to hear your thoughts and comments on what we post
  • Offer discounts and run competitions for POTV members
  • Offer a free trials of our e-liquids for POTV members

I hope that gives you a quick taste of what we're all about and why we're here.

But if you do ever have any questions or just generally want to chat, please send us a post, or email, to [email protected] (or me personally at [email protected]).

So that's about it for the moment...

Bye for now!

Chloe - My Vape Box

Hello!

So here goes with the introduction...

We're a young, British start-up company called My Vape Box.

And we don't have one company mission, we have three!
  • To save you money
  • To save you time
  • To give you a better quality vape

We aim to do this by delivering seriously good e-liquids, directly through your letterbox, for very affordable prices. There is more info about us on our website - www.myvapebox.co.uk - if you want to know more about us and how we work.

We're really excited to be joining the POTV forum and will be using our vendor forum to:
  • Post links to the blogs we write on our website - we'd love to hear your thoughts and comments on what we post
  • Offer discounts and run competitions for POTV members
  • Offer a free trials of our e-liquids for POTV members

I hope that gives you a quick taste of what we're all about and why we're here.

But if you do ever have any questions or just generally want to chat, please send us a post, or email, to [email protected] (or me personally at [email protected]).

So that's about it for the moment...

Bye for now!

Chloe - My Vape Box
Welcome to the forum Chloe [emoji4]

de ja vu. sure i welcomed you in July but as its now official hi once again and welcome to the planet @Chloe_My Vape Box or should i say your royal highness. you are the spitting image of kate :D

Back
Top Bottom