What's new

Hello POTV!

vapable

Premium Vendor
Thanks for stopping by our part of the forum.

We are Vapable.

Based in Southport in the Northwest of England. We started out as a home based e-liquid maker back in 2012, we supplied a small selection of lovingly crafted juices to a few regular customers.

However word spread and in June 2013 we became Vapable Ltd. We developed a website and started to trade nationally, in around the middle of 2014 we realised that if we love making e-liquid so much, our customers probably would too.

We started stocking a range of flavours, dilutants and mixing accessories. These proved incredibly popular and we now stock almost a thousand different flavour concentrates from the world’s best flavour houses, including some of our own.

Over the last few years our team as well as our ranges has continued to grow, everyone who works here is an enthusiast; we love what we do, there’s never a dull day in our office.

We have always attempted to supply only the best quality products we can find, to keep prices low, get orders delivered as quickly as possible and to treat our customers the way we would like to be treated.

Drop by the website and have a look for yourself: https://vapable.com/

Feel free to come and chat to us on social media on:

Facebook

Twitter

Youtube

We love to chat and have fun with our customers in our Facebook group as well which you can visit and join here!

If you ever need advice or help feel free to contact us!

The Vapable Team

Last edited:
Hi @vapable

I've just started mixing my own liquids and recently become a customer of yours, I've bought base liquids and concentrates from you and I just wanted to say that I've been happy with everything.

Free postage for UK orders over £10 too, which is great.

Has the Wonder Flavours offer finished now? I tried the code last night and it said it was 'expired' even though the banner for the offer is still showing on the site.

Hi @vapable

I've just started mixing my own liquids and recently become a customer of yours, I've bought base liquids and concentrates from you and I just wanted to say that I've been happy with everything.

Free postage for UK orders over £10 too, which is great.

Has the Wonder Flavours offer finished now? I tried the code last night and it said it was 'expired' even though the banner for the offer is still showing on the site.

Well spotted, our website manager should have removed that! It did end yesterday unfortunately, we do have a planet of the vapes code POTV10 for 10% off that you are welcome to use!

Talk about De Ja Vu.
Great to see you here vapable even though I see you joined just after me in 2015.
Like Simon above I've just dabbled in my first ever mix after buying 9 bottles from you last week.
Will need a chat with you soon as me need more, much more lol but all I bought was cap so will need some advise on other makes.

Hi- purchased from you guys quite a few times and so its great to have a POTV discount code at long last!

Talk about De Ja Vu.
Great to see you here vapable even though I see you joined just after me in 2015.
Like Simon above I've just dabbled in my first ever mix after buying 9 bottles from you last week.
Will need a chat with you soon as me need more, much more lol but all I bought was cap so will need some advise on other makes.

Not a problem! If you ever need any advice on mixing our Facebook group is great for that, a lot of the staff are in there offering advice as well as some of our experienced customers who mix :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/vapable

Back
Top Bottom