What's new

Hello from DripDrop Vapour

Ah I see.
We are always open to reviews
Getting people to review us on the website is difficult. We currently only have a handful of reviews. We used to have plenty before TPD but they was all wiped off when we removed those products.
We allow all reviews, good & bad as it gives us an idea of what customers like & don't like.
Not all of our juices will be to everyone's taste.
Our regulars in our b&m stores always give us true opinions but online it's more difficult to get reviews.
We are hoping for people's thoughts now we are members on here.

Vic is / was a member but these day's he pop's in and kicks off about some drama or another then strops off again.
Seems to be once a year. Shame really as drama aside he does some nice review's and has plenty of viewer's on here but he just seems to rub folks up the wrong way.
Always good to see UK liquids get reviewed. I did try to start a series of reviews on the forum of UK made liquids but dinner lady and our own member vendors aside nobody wanted to play ball which is a shame. I much prefer our home grown juice.

DJ,s minniest review ever.
Drip Drop shortfill Pear Drops. Its the dogs dangly bits. Buy some.

The website is 3 years old tomorrow so a tidy up was needed.
Thank you for the comments :D

DJ,s minniest review ever.
Drip Drop shortfill Pear Drops. Its the dogs dangly bits. Buy some.

And blueberry cheesecake - the greatest ADV I've ever found. It beats every premium smooth creamy vape I've tried, and a fraction of the price

Back
Top Bottom