What's new

Fogstar Fridays! 25% off all chargers :)

Ben fogstar

Premium Vendor
The first of the regular Fogstar Fridays! 25% off all chargers for just one day! Code: FOGSTARFRIDAY

FB_IMG_1493324942030.jpg

FB_IMG_1493325152271.jpg

POTV15 may work out slightly better if you order cells as well :)

https://www.fogstar.co.uk/collections/battery-chargers

Last edited by a moderator:
The first of the regular Fogstar Fridays! 25% off all chargers for just one day! Code: FOGSTARFRIDAY
That's brilliant, thank you. Impressive stock also! Looking at the chargers, though, are they all usb rather than mains operated? I fancy a new 4 or 6 bay charger but I'd like a 3-pin plug. Thanks.

That's brilliant, thank you. Impressive stock also! Looking at the chargers, though, are they all usb rather than mains operated? I fancy a new 4 or 6 bay charger but I'd like a 3-pin plug. Thanks.
I got one of the 2 bay chargers the other day mate and can confirm they come with only a usb cable.

@Ben fogstar I'm a bit confused as to what USB adapter to get for the vc4?. I ordered one last night and it states you can uses any USB adapter but you won't get the most out the charger unless I use a certain adapter???.

Do you sell adapters I can't see them or what shall I use.

Cheers

@Ben fogstar I'm a bit confused as to what USB adapter to get for the vc4?. I ordered one last night and it states you can uses any USB adapter but you won't get the most out the charger unless I use a certain adapter???.

Do you sell adapters I can't see them or what shall I use.

Cheers

I'm currently looking for affordable adapters that I have confidence in. A 2.1 amp adapter is ideal, But anything less will still suffice. I personally use a 1 amp adapter as I don't care about the speed.

I am looking into this and talking with Xtar to see if they can source AND guarantee a 2.1 USB adapter for me. I have been asked a couple of times recently, but I need to make sure providing one that I've self sourced won't invalidate out warranty agreement. Why they don't provide them is beyond me and I have complained!

I'm currently looking for affordable adapters that I have confidence in. A 2.1 amp adapter is ideal, But anything less will still suffice. I personally use a 1 amp adapter as I don't care about the speed.

I am looking into this and talking with Xtar to see if they can source AND guarantee a 2.1 USB adapter for me. I have been asked a couple of times recently, but I need to make sure providing one that I've self sourced won't invalidate out warranty agreement. Why they don't provide them is beyond me and I have complained!
Told you it would be a good idea to start stocking those USB charge plugs as well... lol ;)

Back
Top Bottom