What's new

Fogstar Friday - 20% OFF EVERYTHING

Fogstar is the willy wonker of the battery world,no one is seen entering the building and no one is ever seen exiting the building.
Rumour has it years ago on a battery buying quest , he stumbled across a rare breed of worker known as the Ohmer Lohmers,the Ohmer Lohmes were not like normal people oh no,thier diet consisted soley of electrical current and they where more than happy to work for ben as long as he would give them all the current they needed.
I forget the finer details of the story but am glad you got it sorted

[emoji23]

Thanks for the insight Nick.
Possibly if it’s none of my business don’t quote my post? Just a thought....

And as for being cocky? Well no, not really. The only person that’s presented themselves as anything outside the realms of a normal person here is you.
Send an email late on a Monday evening and have a moan on a public forum first thing Tuesday that you’ve shouted and nobody has listened?
Nice. Way to go.

How about you check your own actions out before pointing the finger princess, just ends up making you look a mug.

Ur on here 24/7 mate. Again this is none of your business. I'll post what I want on this forum. Ur opinion means nothing. No doubt u will reply again within a matter of minutes as you clearly have nothing better to do. I will be ignoring ur replies as I have better things to do then scour a forum all day posting sarcastic remarks on issues that don't concern me.

lol.
Keep your fingers crossed he doesn’t run out then. The Falcons sell very fast.
Here you are cheerleading again. Buy buy buy, buy now don't wait till Friday they might sell out, I know what I'm talking about, look how many posts I've got etc etc. Just cos ur on here and have about 10 million posts means nothing. You know absolutely nothing sitting on ur pc all day lol.

I ignored you of course cos I've got more sense but keep going cheerleading someone else's business. I'm sure you'll scare plenty of others into parting with their hard earn cash and making someone else richer lol. Ignored you mate ur a clown.

Here you are cheerleading again. Buy buy buy, buy now don't wait till Friday they might sell out, I know what I'm talking about, look how many posts I've got etc etc. Just cos ur on here and have about 10 million posts means nothing. You know absolutely nothing sitting on ur pc all day lol.

I ignored you of course cos I've got more sense but keep going cheerleading someone else's business. I'm sure you'll scare plenty of others into parting with their hard earn cash and making someone else richer lol. Ignored you mate ur a clown.

[emoji23]

IMG_2279.JPG

Just checking, is it Fogstar Friday every Friday or just random Fridays? I need to buy some batteries so wondering whether to wait til tomorrow to order to get that extra 5% and be able to afford a bag of sprouts for xmas dinner:D:D:D

Just checking, is it Fogstar Friday every Friday or just random Fridays? I need to buy some batteries so wondering whether to wait til tomorrow to order to get that extra 5% and be able to afford a bag of sprouts for xmas dinner:D:D:D
Every friday is fogstar friday but not always 20% last friday or the friday before was 15% which is still a generous discount to me, but worth waiting til tomorrow just in case

Every friday is fogstar friday but not always 20% last friday or the friday before was 15% which is still a generous discount to me, but worth waiting til tomorrow just in case

Ah ok thanks, will try it tomorrow and see ;) for 15% the POTV15 should work anytime, or it has when I've bought previously

Back
Top Bottom