What's new

Fogstar Batteries - The Past and Future.

Well done on the 1 year batteryversary! Keep on keeping on matey and see you at Fest!

'Build it and they will come' is nonsense most often these days, but within a year you've built a business that's really has earned it's reputation for reliability, safety and quality in a part of the industry that was previously lacking on all those points. That's not luck, that's sheer hard graft.

Congratulations to you, it's really heartening to see small businesses like yours growing and making a great contribution to the vape community.

I was lucky, although I've been vaping for 18 months i didn't receive my first mod that needed external batteries until six months into my journey. On putting out a plea to the apes on here, you were the first and only recommendation on where to get my cells. It was only a piddley little order but you took the time to help me choose a charger and the correct cells and I've never gone to anyone else since. Now, if anyone asks it's you that i recommend time and time again so a massive thank you for all that you've done for us!

My only port of battery call, keep doing what your doing, next the world. Thank you for great prices, product and service. When do the shares launch.

Last edited:
Only ever get my cells from Ben now, or Torchy, not worth the risk going elsewhere, his customer service team are top notch too, very friendly and helpful.

I only really discovered @Fogstar ar a few short weeks ago, but he is exceptionally handsome, and real gentlemen, and he knows how to treat a women....

Women want him.....

Men want to be him.....

Congratulations on your epic achievement. I've been lucky, you are the only battery vendor I've had to deal with, so I can rest assured in the quality of the cells I use. Here's to many more successful years.

Always had cracking service and good prices from Fogstar. The only place i will get my batteries from.

Back
Top Bottom