What's new

Fogstar Batteries - The Past and Future.

Ben fogstar

Premium Vendor
A year ago today, the battery market was in tatters. The vaping boom had hit and the battery market wasn't at all ready. Cells were being sent in sandwich bags, LG and Sony fakes were a common occurrence and retailers demanded 200% profit margins. Fake Nitecore i4's were the charger of choice, and the media were having an absolute field day with totally avoidable incidents. There were no mainstream UK wholesalers - and that left vape shops fending for themselves - looking through the minefield that is Alibaba and other websites.

Realising this couldn't continue - I started Fogstar. Everyday for months I studied cells, reading through battery university, looking for supply channels, purchasing testing equipment. I wasted tons of money testing samples from company's who would send authentic samples, but then when finally ordering would send fakes. There were also companies that would mix fake cells into the order to up their profit - it was a total nightmare. I finally found reliable suppliers, and it was my intent to supply safety info, a case with EVERY order and the best service I could manage.

I sent 2 applications to 2 forums. POTV and UKVapers. Only one replied....

With the help and support of POTV - Fogstar continued to grow - and what I had always intended as a side project - soon became a full time occupation.

Fast forward a year, now a team of 4 - supporting some of the UK's top vendors, attending one of the biggest expo's in the UK - releasing Fogstar to Europe and watching it grow. Working with top universities in the UK on exciting projects. Watching the industry change, the fakes subside, the safety improve, the incidents lessen. Fogstar Batteries overtake Efest in the UK on several platforms - even with realistic ratings.

I can never be thankful enough to this forum. Thanks for changing my life, giving me a chance and helping 250,000 vapers receive genuine, quality and accurate cells.

Use 1YEAR25 - 25% off everything - Expires Sunday.

Fogstar has some exciting announcements soon :)

Ben

Last edited:
@Ben fogstar - well done on your first year and many, many thanks for all the cells you've sold me.
After several months dealing with lesser places, you popped up and made everything all shiny and finest kind.
Ta chief!!
:2thumbsup::clapping:

Well done Ben, you are always my 1st choice for piece of mind. Quality products at a fair price
Cheers Jon

Back
Top Bottom