What's new

Fogstar Batteries - Progress and Updates

Bit late to this but I've bought a couple of fogstar 3500mah batteries (on charge now) and a couple Samsung 25r's (fantastic service btw!!!!) Super quick, well packaged, came in 2 clear 18650 cases, and the fogstar wrap looks the business :)

The plan was to use these 3500's in my sigelei 75w but that's only really getting used for a couple of my works tanks (rose 3 @ 1.1ohms around 25w and triton mini with 1.8 Clapton coils around 17w) are these ok to use here?

Was also looking at getting a pair of the 2500mah batteries to use in my Alien, not doing mega high wattage here, maybe 80w max with my crown tank but usually 50/60w with 0.25ohm heads. Will these be ok to use here?

I'm guessing the 3500 batteries won't be a good idea at 80w in the Alien so best to stick with the 25r/30q/hg2 here and his 2500 battery and keep the 3500's for the sigelei?

Bit late to this but I've bought a couple of fogstar 3500mah batteries (on charge now) and a couple Samsung 25r's (fantastic service btw!!!!) Super quick, well packaged, came in 2 clear 18650 cases, and the fogstar wrap looks the business :)

The plan was to use these 3500's in my sigelei 75w but that's only really getting used for a couple of my works tanks (rose 3 @ 1.1ohms around 25w and triton mini with 1.8 Clapton coils around 17w) are these ok to use here?

Was also looking at getting a pair of the 2500mah batteries to use in my Alien, not doing mega high wattage here, maybe 80w max with my crown tank but usually 50/60w with 0.25ohm heads. Will these be ok to use here?

I'm guessing the 3500 batteries won't be a good idea at 80w in the Alien so best to stick with the 25r/30q/hg2 here and his 2500 battery and keep the 3500's for the sigelei?

I believe those 3500mAh cells are only really safe up to about 10W, I would be careful.
@Ben fogstar @simong - thoughts?

10A cells, I wouldn't use them over 15w in a single cell mod, I use LG MJ1 but I wouldn't buy them again because to get decent life of out them you need to be down at 7A max really or you will be hammering the cell, they seem to sag badly too, even at 12w when the cell starts to get down below 3.6v my zero mini's start struggling to supply the full 12w, I end up changing them when the mod starts firing at 7w, not when the cut off kicks in so a lot of that extra battery life seems wasted. .... so personally I'm not sure there's much benefit. I would go for Sammy 30Q's for low to medium vaping in a single cell mod. .... this is only my experience with my mods and vaping style obviously.

Thanks, I might go for a couple more 30q's then.

How about in a dual battery mod like the alien? Do the amps double to 20A then or is it still 10A? Just checked and it's showing around 9.8A at 45w with a 0.5ohm head in the crown tank (using my 25r's here) I haven't used the fogstar 3500 yet

Back
Top Bottom