What's new

Fogstar Batteries - Progress and Updates

Free delivery items on your site Ben are not coming up when you get to PayPal checkout

Hey @Joe 90 - The free shipping is only on 17mm Insulators if that's the only thing in your bag as I didn't want people to have to pay shipping for such a small item.

I'd just like to clarify I'm not offended by the torchy discussion just thought it was funny - 3 threads in a row :) - have alot of respect for the guy.

Also - rewrap always sounds negative to me - and it's the likes of efest, imren etc that made it this way. But it doesn't have to be negative - I'm trying to add an extra service. I don't pretend these are anything else but rewraps - it's totally transparent.

I'll also be perfectly honest in the fact I make around £1 per battery - 60p per battery with discount codes - and the time it takes isn't really worth it. However it's been great fun - and I'm really proud of them and if people like them I'll continue.

Thanks for all the support, POTV is the only forum I'm a member of and it's the only one worth being a member of. It's been a great experience.
I like your 'site. I like your wrap design too.
Ive got no issue with rewraps either. Unless the new wrap has efest/ultrafire/trustfire on it..... Or 10, 000mAh etc.
Trusting the vendor overrides the wrap. [emoji5]
Last time i needed batteries I checked your stock but no 30Qs. Next time i need some I'll be checking too.
I hope you do make a profit! You'd be mad to do this if you don't - and who wants to buy from a nutter??

1473836418774.jpg
1473836426959.jpg

Back
Top Bottom