What's new

Fake VTC5A Alert - Intercepted by Fogstar. (Not sold by Fogstar)

Fake is fake. Pick and choose?
Elitist garbage, a clone mech, dripper, tank is a far safer way of vaping than buying potentially lethal fake batteries.
Yes it maybe nice to buy a £400 metal tube but for many especially those with kids cannot justify spending £400. especially when a DNA chipped mod can be got for far less. Why would anyone buy fake batteries to save £2 ?. Each to their own regarding authentic v clone devices, All for one when it comes to authentic batteries

I will buy rewraps with no issue. For me that's the same as an sxk battery. As long as I know what I'm buying. Give me a fogstar tested "house brand" battery advertised as such and I would put my balls on the fire that it will perform as advertised regardless of the name on it. The issue here is that someone sold fake batteries claiming they were something they are not and put people's safety in jeopardy. That's not a clone. We're all adults here and if I want a knock off rda I'll buy one and I'll know what I'm buying is not original. Ripping people off not caring if they blow up and who'll blow up with them is just criminal. The rest of the argument is for people who have time for playground debates about who's dad's stronger.

Back
Top Bottom