What's new

Discount code woes

Hoping you can help me.

I wanted one of the items in the email offers and some 5 for 10 nic salts but t automatically adds the juice code so I can't apply the hardware voucher code, so basically you can only use 1 code at a time, if I apply the hardware code the juice goes right up to £4.99 each.

Today is the 3rd time this month that I've just emptied my basket and not bothered ordering anything.

I also lost my reward points even though I didn't proceed to checkout.

Any advice?

Few companys allow more than one discount code per transaction. Other than two seperate orders there's not a lot you can do. May be worth asking if they'll send both orders in one package.

Hoping you can help me.

I wanted one of the items in the email offers and some 5 for 10 nic salts but t automatically adds the juice code so I can't apply the hardware voucher code, so basically you can only use 1 code at a time, if I apply the hardware code the juice goes right up to £4.99 each.

Today is the 3rd time this month that I've just emptied my basket and not bothered ordering anything.

I also lost my reward points even though I didn't proceed to checkout.

Any advice?

Hi
We can only apply one code in one order, you have to separate the order if you want to use both, sorry for the inconvenience!
For the reward points, please email [email protected] to reach our customer service team to solve it with you, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom