What's new

Decadent Vapours

Welcome! Too much of a wuss for proper DIY, but I'm a big fan of your premixed range, as well as the Shake and Vape. Currently have Totally Tropical on the go, superb stuff. :D

Welcome! Too much of a wuss for proper DIY, but I'm a big fan of your premixed range, as well as the Shake and Vape. Currently have Totally Tropical on the go, superb stuff. :D
Thanks! We actually are releasing some new short fill flavours this Halloween so stay tuned :2thumbsup:

Oh, nice. From the names, both flavours sound right up my street. That cauldron doesn't look very hygienic though... :hmm:

Hi, I tried sending you a couple of emails asking if you could share SDS files for your concentrates and if you could check your flavors for some chemicals that many people wants to avoid. since you didn’t respond on my emails I try my luck here.

The Blackberry Crumble and Ginger Biscuit are my favourites. Bought a load of concentrates on Black Friday, so that’s me set up for a fair few months.

Hi, I tried sending you a couple of emails asking if you could share SDS files for your concentrates and if you could check your flavors for some chemicals that many people wants to avoid. since you didn’t respond on my emails I try my luck here.
Hi Baade, sorry for the late reply! Did you also message us on FB? If you could reach out to [email protected] who will send you over what you need. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom