What's new

Cell Recycling and WEEE compliance

Ben fogstar

Premium Vendor
Due to the amount of cells that Fogstar does put into the UK market we are required by law to comply the WEEE policy (to be honest all vape shops etc should also be registered). This means that you can drop your used cells off to me at the Unit and we will correctly and safely dispose of them for you.

Alternatively, you can recycle your cells at any of the battery banks at your local shopping centers/ supermarkets - Please make sure cells are fully wrapped, and both ends are taped using electrical tape. I'll be adding some guidelines to the website along with WEEE compliance icons. If any vendors would like some advice on WEEE compliance then feel free to contact me.

Due to royal mail restrictions, we cant accept cells via post :( - However, if you have any to recycle, please feel free to bring them to vape expo, and I will take them from you there (Please do this safely, put them in a case - I will give you the case back! I have special boxes for this) :)

Thanks all!

I always take them to the supermarkets but shrink wrap/ cling film them well individually!

That could be a thing for xpo...bring your old batteries in for %dicount sort give ppl a reason to come looking for you over the bigger batterie guys !!!

Due to the amount of cells that Fogstar does put into the UK market we are required by law to comply the WEEE policy (to be honest all vape shops etc should also be registered). This means that you can drop your used cells off to me at the Unit and we will correctly and safely dispose of them for you.

Alternatively, you can recycle your cells at any of the battery banks at your local shopping centers/ supermarkets - Please make sure cells are fully wrapped, and both ends are taped using electrical tape. I'll be adding some guidelines to the website along with WEEE compliance icons. If any vendors would like some advice on WEEE compliance then feel free to contact me.

Due to royal mail restrictions, we cant accept cells via post :( - However, if you have any to recycle, please feel free to bring them to vape expo, and I will take them from you there (Please do this safely, put them in a case - I will give you the case back! I have special boxes for this) :)

Thanks all!

What a lovely gesture! Thanks @Ben fogstar! Shall dud a battery just for the excuse muhahaha! "What?! I HAVE to go to Expo, it's the only way to safely dispose of these batteries, and you KNOW what happened (because Facebook told you) to those fools who neglect BATTERY SAFETY?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom