What's new

Brews Bros DIY Starter Kit

only problem is ive already got at least 9 or 10litres of juice still to get through :D

Went for 3 x 250ml and tried to apply code and got this: Sorry, this coupon is not applicable to selected products. Help please.

Worked fine for me but I only ordered 3 500ml bottles not the starter kit [emoji5]

Went for 3 x 250ml and tried to apply code and got this: Sorry, this coupon is not applicable to selected products. Help please.
Sorry about that. I have adjusted the code restrictions so you should be able to apply it to the Starter Kits now!

i should have my couple of shortfills arriving tomorrow and might lose my cherry as a virgin mixer and try some of these next.
me cant be assed to faff about working out flavour % and how much vg/pg to add but this does sound like a simple solution to that.

Hello DJ my lovely! I ended up with a bottle of the brew shots in my last vape supplies order, was very impressed that somebody has FINALLY thought to make it stupidly simple by writing the 'ingredients' on the side of the bottle, in quantities not %. No maths required! Nice work @The Brews Bros , now just waiting for the month of steeping lol!

Lol DJ, poor you with all that juice to vape, what a problem to have! I'll come over and help you clear through it, muhahahaha!

Hello DJ my lovely! I ended up with a bottle of the brew shots in my last vape supplies order, was very impressed that somebody has FINALLY thought to make it stupidly simple by writing the 'ingredients' on the side of the bottle, in quantities not %. No maths required! Nice work @The Brews Bros , now just waiting for the month of steeping lol!

Lol DJ, poor you with all that juice to vape, what a problem to have! I'll come over and help you clear through it, muhahahaha!

Muchos gacias! What flavour did you get? Looking forward to hearing what you think of it!

Hi @vapellie, long time no see. hope your well.

of course i had to go for the custard and also try the tropicade. no show today so will be tomorrow now.

Hi @vapellie, long time no see. hope your well.

of course i had to go for the custard and also try the tropicade. no show today so will be tomorrow now.

Lovely to see you too, My Custardy friend!! Yes, life kind of took over, got a bit traumatic, dramatic, and I was in a happy vape place gently slid off the forum, but I did miss you crazy cats! Don't worry, life has calmed down and I'm still vaping in earnest, so will darken the forums once more, muhahaha!

Back
Top Bottom