What's new

BLACK FRIDAY (and other exciting news)

Cotswold Vapour

Premium Vendor
Hi guys.

Time for the obligatory Black Friday sale I suppose, so here goes nothing :D

Code BLACKFRIDAY will get you 40% off all orders (free shipping on everything as usual) at cotswoldvapour.com

This code is live now, and will last all weekend until midnight on Monday, although if recent sales are anything to go by I'd recommend ordering sooner rather than later as stock levels can get very low, very fast!

--- ALSO ---

Our previously limited edition juices Strawberry Delight & Key Lime Crunch (formerly Key Lime and Coconut) are now for sale as part of our standard range, and can be bought in multipacks too :)

Happy weekend guys, please try not to get trampled in a supermarket - clutching a new xbox while fellow shoppers stampede over you is definitely not the most dignified way to go :D

All ready got my custard donut and strawberry delight 2of each ordered thanks for the code !!!

oh wow wow wow wow strawberry delight with 40 percent off and payday tomorrow!! [emoji1]

Do you have to spend a certain amount to get free postage? Looking at purchasing the 10ml collection :)

Brilliant. I feel like a kid a Xmas, really excited about getting this as I haven't tried anything from you guys before. Hopefully be a regular buyer ;)

Back
Top Bottom