What's new

BigJuiceUK Discount

bigjuiceuk

Postman
Hey guys! As a start up for our stay at the Planet, we are giving you all 20% off for a limited time only. Enter POTV20 at checkout and save your self some money!

www.bigjuiceuk.co.uk

Congratulations on your vendor status!

Please do not take this the wrong way but at £7.99/30ml eliquids I've never heard of and £3.99/10ml concentrates which again I have never heard of but are more expensive than most I know of, plus £3 delivery under £25 I will have to pass. Good luck though and hopefully after a bit all being well I'll be back after reading rave reviews!

Just place an order, haven't vaped rhubarb and custard for a while either

Please do not take this the wrong way but at £7.99/30ml eliquids I've never heard of and £3.99/10ml concentrates which again I have never heard of but are more expensive than most I know of, plus £3 delivery under £25 I will have to pass. Good luck though and hopefully after a bit all being well I'll be back after reading rave reviews!

Hi @paulbee not taken in a wrong way at all mate, thank you for your opinion :)

They have been trading for some time now paul. Ive tried a few of there liquids and was pretty good for the price. Also they had a really good fresh orange concentrate and not forgetting the grinch they had for a while must of been limited edition. They have a giveaway if u want a chance to try a 30ml for free

They have been trading for some time now paul. Ive tried a few of there liquids and was pretty good for the price. Also they had a really good fresh orange concentrate and not forgetting the grinch they had for a while must of been limited edition. They have a giveaway if u want a chance to try a 30ml for free

Thank you for the acknowledgement @mickdundeered also The Grinch is one of our best sellers so we kept it going and its still going strong to this day!

Back
Top Bottom