What's new

ASPIRE x NONAME ZERO G - OUT NOW!

lW1t0Br.jpg

THE ASPIRE x NONAME ZERO G... OUT NOW!
Following the successful launch of Paradox and the 9th tank, Aspire and NoName never settle to explore more innovative vaping devices.

This time, Aspire brings you the Zero.G pod system. A vintage but mechanical appearance design and a unique bottom wattage adjustment setting. The Zero.G comes with the premium AVP Pro coil that extends flavour performance. Easily transfer from MTL or Restricted DTL without compromising flavour performance.

WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
  • 1x Zero G Pod Device
  • 1x Zero G Replacement pod (2ml TPD)
  • 1x RBA Deck
  • 1x RBA Chamber
  • 1x 510 adapter for
  • 2x Replacement RBA Positive Pin
  • 1x 0.65ohm AVP Pro Mesh Coil
  • 1x 1.15ohm AVP Pro Coil
  • 1x Coil Removal Tool
  • 1x Screwdriver
  • 1x USB Type-C Cable
  • 1x Instruction Manual
  • 1x Replacement set of O-Rings
TECH SPECS:
  • 1500mAh internal battery
  • 304 Stainless Steel/Black liquid silicone rubber body
  • RBA Deck included within
  • 1A Type C Charging facility
  • 5-40w wattage range
  • 0.1 - 3.5ohm resistance range
  • Mechanical adjustable wattage

Last edited:
Rba deck included.... Nice
Looks cool as'
Its on the top of my new year shopping list

Me likey:D

I'm not liking the idea of a fixed 1500mah battery.

Would probably be okay as a cheap disposable device but at £74 I'm really struggling with this one.

You've gone from the Paradox to this? It's like you're two different companies :28:
Very confusing :56:

I'm not liking the idea of a fixed 1500mah battery.

Would probably be okay as a cheap disposable device but at £74 I'm really struggling with this one.

You've gone from the Paradox to this? It's like you're two different companies :28:
Very confusing :56:

It's £58 SS.... for a wee tube mod n tank n RBA that's not too bad..... the paradox....2 different markets the same company ;)

It's £58 SS.... for a wee tube mod n tank n RBA that's not too bad..... the paradox....2 different markets the same company ;)
You're right.
I'm just wondering how long that battery will last before becoming too limp to use.
Maybe just me but I'd never want to pay more than around £20 for an inbuilt battery with that range of mah.

You're right.
I'm just wondering how long that battery will last before becoming too limp to use.
Maybe just me but I'd never want to pay more than around £20 for an inbuilt battery with that range of mah.

I know fella.. Im guessing a couple of years maybe more use dependant

Back
Top Bottom