• DTL

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Both

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

vandykevapes

Premium Vendor
Hello guys this is a post about you!!

I'll like to know if you are a MTL or DTL vaper and why? Comment below and do the poll if you wish!

Thanks James!

I just MTL, maybe because of the short time I've been vaping, but also I sound like a vacuum cleaner, or the young kid in a cafe finishing the dregs of a milkshake with a straw, when I try and sub-ohm.

I just MTL, maybe because of the short time I've been vaping, but also I sound like a vacuum cleaner, or the young kid in a cafe finishing the dregs of a milkshake with a straw, when I try and sub-ohm.

Nice description there haha, so you tried both ?

Yes. I haven't give up on Sub-ohming. Just got wait till the rest of the street goes out again, so I don't get an Asbo :)

MTL all the way for me, I like the throat hit and the fact that I don't use anywhere near as much juice as the sub-ohm tanks use. My biggest gripe is the fact that SOOO many juices only come in 3 or 6mg so it's much harder finding juice's that I want to try.

I tend to MTL exclusively at work during the day and DTL more in the evenings and at weekends, depending on where I am and what I am doing.

For me, MTL is about getting my nic hit efficiently, whereas DTL is about relaxing and having fun.

I picked mtl - about 80% of the time, restricted dtl the rest. It's just what I prefer.

DTL for me.

When I read that sub-ohming goes through juice at a rate of knots, I decided it was the best/fastest way to get through all the shit juice I'd bought.

Back
Top Bottom