What's new

30% off Everything

I've done My budget for the month but will stick an order in when get paid couple on there really tickle my pickle.

Hope the recovery is going well mate!

Cheers Sam, getting there but staring at these 4 walls is driving me mad!

I'm famous for my Northern customer service mate! :54:

Don't know if its on your list again but just sold last few Britannia Custard 100s, if that was something you wanted mate, just drop me a message, can sort something.

Warning to Cyril...

View attachment 272506

I'm good on the Britannia for now, cheers.

Don't mess with Cyril...........
biteback.gif

Cheers Sam, getting there but staring at these 4 walls is driving me mad!
I can only imagine mate! Fingers crossed the rest goes well and as quickly as it can for you!
Glad you can start to get back to the website etc now to take your mind of things abit

I can only imagine mate! Fingers crossed the rest goes well and as quickly as it can for you!
Glad you can start to get back to the website etc now to take your mind of things abit

Thanks mate, appreciate it.

Looking like I’ve avoided needing spinal surgery thankfully so reckon in 12 months I’ll be back to how I was pre-accident but in about 6 months should be relatively normal (or as normal as possible for me to be!)

Thanks mate, appreciate it.

Looking like I’ve avoided needing spinal surgery thankfully so reckon in 12 months I’ll be back to how I was pre-accident but in about 6 months should be relatively normal (or as normal as possible for me to be!)

That's great news mate and imagine a massive relief to you and your family! Fingers crossed for a speedy 6/12 months now mate!

Back
Top Bottom