What's new

20700 - What are your thoughts?

Ben fogstar

Premium Vendor
Post on Facebook earlier:

'Playing with these beasts today! Is the new 20700 form factor the cell of the future? Do you think it'll replace the 18650? Or is the industry too invested? Let us know what you think!

We have a duty of care to our customers, although we have these in stock - were currently sourcing a packaging solution to enable us to ship and customers to carry these safely. They will be with you soon =]'

20700.png

Just wondering what POTV members think!?

Things progress. The need will arise dependent upon the mods that take them.
As fair as I've seen there is a very limited amount of mods that take that size so I imagine current demand isn't going to be great.
Hopefully there's plenty of mods that size in development, cause the current trend of "how many 18650's can we fit in one mod" is getting daft.

Non the less though mate, it doesn't hurt to be prepared for that eventuality.

from what I have heard its onwards and upwards! ive already seen 1 or 2 mods on pre-release using the 20700 but these were made by custom mod makers! more amps and MAH for a tiny, tiny size differences is definitely worth it in my eyes!

the way the push out new mods these days, I can't see it not happening, there's also a 21700 samsung that mooch is testing, a slight difference in size, will wait and see

Seems to me, given the choice, the 21700 would be top of the list - making the new 20700 mods, erm, somewhat redundant...

Seems to me, given the choice, the 21700 would be top of the list - making the new 20700 mods, erm, somewhat redundant...

Only 1mm wider though, im guessing 21700 will work in 20700 mods

Back
Top Bottom