What's new

Manabush Vape Cafe - and the Manabush Vape Cafe Meet / Party

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
manacafe2.jpg

We are proud to announce the opening of our new "MANABUSH VAPE CAFE".

Situated in Mapperley Nottingham - The Manabush Vape Cafe invites you into a chilled Vape lounge atmosphere.

Serving a wide selection of Coffee, Tea and Cold Drinks as well as E-Liquid from all the best manufacturers and a selection of hardware, we also provide comfortable seating for you to sit and relax.

We will be introducing new lines of Eliquid and and hardware - as well as hanging onto old favourites. Manabush Eliquid will also set up trials of any of its new products in the shop before they go anywhere else.

Proudly stocking - All the Manabush Lines, El Diablo, The Druids Brew, Cotswold Vapour, Occult Owl, Twelve Monkeys, Indigéne Eliquid, Vapresso, Aspire and Many others.

Open until 6pm and on Sundays 10am until 4pm (as of the Sunday 18th November 2018)

PARTY! VAPEMEET!
For those of you that can make it here is an open invite to our opening party on Saturday 1st December 2018. The event will take place all day and the Manabush Team will vie in attendance (alongside possibly some of our other vendors - to be confirmed. There will be free tea and coffee and an after-hours lock in - and from there a trip into the vibrant night-life of Nottingham.

Rumour has it Ash will be wearing a bikini, and probably more enticingly we will have some of the new Firewater flavours on test .. and also .. there is a chance we may by then have some "Manabush" Flavoured coffees ... these are on trial at the minute.

You are all welcome to join us!

Vape Meet UPDATE!

for those of you wondering what Coffee we use .. well .. we are currently experimenting ... for the purpose of the vapemeet though .. and to tie into Indigene Eliquid we will be using "ROYAL KONA" from Hawaii

One of my personal favourites and regarded as one of the best coffees in the world.

Vape Meet UPDATE!

for those of you wondering what Coffee we use .. well .. we are currently experimenting ... for the purpose of the vapemeet though .. and to tie into Indigene Eliquid we will be using "ROYAL KONA" from Hawaii

One of my personal favourites and regarded as one of the best coffees in the world.

That sounds so good, but there is no way I could drink that in public it would make me shit my pants within seconds [emoji16]

Do you have any rooibos? Tried some for the first time last week at a mates house and it’s awesome!

That sounds so good, but there is no way I could drink that in public it would make me shit my pants within seconds [emoji16]

Do you have any rooibos? Tried some for the first time last week at a mates house and it’s awesome!
Yes we do :) you coming ?

I can't guarantee be much of the flavoured coffee left... Chiricahua Coffee is fecking amazing!

The spectacle of that is tempting in itself.

Repost here too.

As I've already been asked.

Seeing as I'm head monkey at the shop and to save ZT some space in the old melon.

If anyone wants any Manabush' specially delivering for the meet to save postage.

Just shout me via PM. I'll set a list, I'll get it all collected.

If between now and the meet there's a price reduction / code, you'll only pay the lowest price that was available between today and 1st December.

And...

We have POTV juice lines coming in as we speak.

Can't wait! We may also have the actual human beings here so if you wish to talk about flavours / DIY ect they may oblige.

Back
Top Bottom