POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Dinner Lady **New E Liquids** Apple Pie, Blackberry Crumble, Orange Tart Wooop Wooop

Discussion in 'The Gourmet E Liquid Collective UK' started by the_gourmet, Nov 17, 2017.

1. the_gourmet

the_gourmet Premium Vendor

https://www.the-gourmet-eliquid-col...e-blackberry-crumble-orange-tart-wooop-wooop/

Dinner Lady **New E Liquids** Apple Pie, Blackberry Crumble, Orange Tart Wooop Wooop

Posted by www.the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com on 30th Oct 2017

Dinner Lady E Liquids Have Done It Again.... 3 New Flavors and the Gourmet eliquid collective uk are proud to announce the arriveal of these delicious offerings.

[​IMG]

The Wonderful chaps in the uk have come out with 3 new flavours which where launched at vaper expo 2017 in Birmingham.

These wonderful Liquids are

Dinner Lady Apple Pie- This is a blend of fresh apples mixed with caramelised brown sugar with a sprinkle of cinnamon.

Dinner Lady Blackberry Crumble- This is a mix of warm British blackberries with a crispy buttery crumble

Dinner Lady Orange Tart- This is a creamy zesty orange based on a bed of sweet pastry with a subtle hint of Biscuit Crunch.

We have sampled them and they are truly amazing ...in Stock now £13.99

2. Sacowin
  3. scotty7910

scotty7910 Postman

Interesting amnin need of a good Apple pie type

• Like Like x 1
  4. bobsyeruncle

bobsyeruncle Postman

I've got the apple and the blackberry.
    Apple is really nice. I like the blackberry as well but for me it's like a very nice yoghurt. Not getting much crumble coming through.

• Like Like x 2
  5. IVG
  6. scotty7910

scotty7910 Postman

Thanks for the info! Love yoghurts too needin a froyo the Schwartz replacement

• Like Like x 1