What's new

We didn't have any rebuildable atomizers

stealthvape

Premium Vendor
So we changed that, and you can now find a small range of rebuildable atomizers at stealthvape.co.uk

I took some awesome shots in alight box that I made out of some old cardboard and muslin. Oh and a stupidly bright daylight spectrum lightbulb. These are my favourites :)

DSC00324.JPGaga-t2-pyrex-rebuildable-genesis-atomizer.JPGaga-s-rebuildable-genesis-atomizer-4.JPGigo-l-dripping-silica-rebuildable-atomizer-2.JPG

Sorry I've been a bit off the forums lately, lots to do round here with little bill and SV

Those came out REALLY good! See and people think you need big fancy shmancy expensive set ups to get studio quality shots!!

I just need to have a sheet over the front of the box with a camera sized hole in it as if you look closely you can see my pink fingers and the camera reflected. It'll do for now though :)

Nice man, brill shots. What's the top one?

I just need to have a sheet over the front of the box with a camera sized hole in it as if you look closely you can see my pink fingers and the camera reflected. It'll do for now though :)

I hadn't noticed until you said.

Back
Top Bottom