What's new

Stealthvape.co.uk store closure from 18/07 to 26/07

i resorted to ebay for my wire fix. but couldnt find no res on your ebay store :'( oh DNS why are you such a cruel mistress.

also how was your holiday?

Hello Mr stealthvape, here's a question - is it possible to order wire that isn't wrapped around the card from you, or is that the only way it comes? I know this sounds daft but the kinks really annoy me..! :weirdo:

glad you have enjoyed your break stealthvape .and thanks for your help with rebuildable supplies ROB..i`m still learning and will keep going till i perfected it ..:D

Hello Mr @stealthvape, here's a question - is it possible to order wire that isn't wrapped around the card from you, or is that the only way it comes? I know this sounds daft but the kinks really annoy me..! :weirdo:

Have you ever run the wire through the flame of a lighter or a blowtorch before using, that can help with kinks, and also makes coiling easier?

Good advice above - as stated it removes the kinks and slightly softens the wire so is much easier to work with. I use one of those lighters that doesn't blow out with the wind so it's like using a mini blow torch.

Have you ever run the wire through the flame of a lighter or a blowtorch before using, that can help with kinks, and also makes coiling easier?

I have, and I do - I even use parallel pliers to get the kinks out! What can I say, I like a nice straight wire :D

I have, and I do - I even use parallel pliers to get the kinks out! What can I say, I like a nice straight wire :D

I've had a load of wire wound onto reels and have just got to label them all before I put them up on the site. If we're not too busy this week I should be able to get them done and added to the inventory. Kanthal .15mm, .20mm, .25mm and .30mm in 10m, 25m and 50m lengths.

Spools are a double edged sword though, if you even look at them funny they unravel :D

I've had a load of wire wound onto reels and have just got to label them all before I put them up on the site. If we're not too busy this week I should be able to get them done and added to the inventory. Kanthal .15mm, .20mm, .25mm and .30mm in 10m, 25m and 50m lengths.

Spools are a double edged sword though, if you even look at them funny they unravel :D

Job's a good un, I'll keep an eye on the site :D

:thankssign:

Don't they just! I have a small spool (sewing machine type) of Kanthal ribbon - found an old dental floss container (Glide as it happens) that is ideal to hold it in check though. Works pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom