What's new

Please vote for Emma of the month

Emma of the Month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have followed the instructions to the letter, and to the best of my ability...

I have voted most definitely for Emma. I am also writing to the pope to request that she becomes a saint next time he's doing the list. St Emma has a certain ring don't you think. Unfortunately I'm not catholic so I doubt he will listen but it's worth putting it out there :D

I have voted most definitely for Emma. I am also writing to the pope to request that she becomes a saint next time he's doing the list. St Emma has a certain ring don't you think. Unfortunately I'm not catholic so I doubt he will listen but it's worth putting it out there :D

Job jobbed already.
St Emma is the patron saint of Carinthia in Austria and her feast day is on June 27th.
That's a hell of a knees up over in Carinthia too on that day.
Bit like Hogmanay but with lederhosen instead of kilts, no bagpipes, less fighting and the beer's a lot better.
St Emma could be a useful candidate for the Patron Saint of Vaping.
Statue of St Emma here ( really) holding one of her early prototype candle-powered mech mods ( possibly).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Job jobbed already.
St Emma is the patron saint of Carinthia in Austria and her feast day is on June 27th.
That's a hell of a knees up over in Carinthia too on that day.
Bit like Hogmanay but with lederhosen instead of kilts, no bagpipes, less fighting and the beer's a lot better.
St Emma could be a useful candidate for the Patron Saint of Vaping.

If Emma is the Saint of No F-g bagpipes then I may change my mind!! :14:

Her indoors has just pointed out that she's called Emma so I had better change my vote if I wish to retain the crown jewels :D

Back
Top Bottom